skip to main | skip to sidebar
Latest Projects by Real Faux Finishes

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Posted by Jeff Davis at Thursday, May 15, 2008
Labels: This is a detail of how two finishes can work with an existing border pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Portfolio

  • Visit my online gallery

About Me

My photo
Jeff Davis
Real Faux Decorative Finishes & Murals is owned and operated by me, Jeff Davis. I have over 20 years of experience as an award winning artist and designer. I graduated from Herron School of Art and Design and continue to educate myself in the art of faux by training with nationally known artisans. I work on both residential and commercial projects.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Looking for an economical way to update your kitch...